YOWHICK Projector Tripod Stand for 23" to 61", Foldable Laptop Tripod, Multifunctional DJ Racks/Projector Stand
- ➤Easily Adjustable: This projector tripod boasts a height adjustable range from 23" to 61", a tray area with 13.4" length and 4.7"-9.4" width, ensuring the ideal height for sitting or standing with laptops, projectors, and audio equipment.
- ➤Durable Construction: Made of strong and durable metal with a reinforced tripod base, this computer stand is heavy enough to support up to 11 lbs. The tray has raised edges and is equipped with foam gaskets and elastic bands to help secure the projector to the tray. Better guarantee the safety of the equipment and prevent the equipment from falling.
- ➤Easy to Carry, Transport, and Store: The adjustable projection stand is lightweight and portable, with a detachable tray and foldable height stand, you can easily remove and install it for transportation. The projector stand can also be folded and hidden in a small corner without taking up a large area, perfect for traveling from home to gig to studio.
- ➤ Wide Range of Uses: Use this portable tripod as a removable projector stand, laptop stand, music stand, DJ stand, and more! Its multifunctional design can meet your needs for a tripod projector mount in many situations, including home, office, outdoor, studio, stage, and studio use.
- ➤Easy to Install: 5 parts in the package, and it comes with a carrying bag for storing and carrying the projector stand. Installing the projector mount takes only a few minutes. All YOWHICK projector mounts come with a 6-month warranty, lifetime technical support, and 24/7 hours of professional customer service.
This projector tripod stand is pretty nice. It's really just a generic tripod that they sell for cameras, holding up backdrops, projectors, you name it they include this exact metal tripod in it. It's a decent tripod that will hold most things but the unique part of this set is the projector holder that sits on top of the tripod.The projector platform is a 3 piece platform that unfolds which makes it a nice platform for a small projector. It doesn't have any locking mechanisms or anything to keep it unfolded except gravity and the small elastic band that they include to strap your small projector down to the platform.Overall, its a nice set that comes with a thin carry bag and a generic tripod but works just fine for a 30$ price point.
This is a good stand, the higher it is it doesnt seem as stable, but it works well, its portable and easy to carry and to assemble. The thing I like the most was the height adjustment.
Compact to hide away when not in use or to travel with, easy to setup in 30 seconds, solid, adjustable and stable. Does a great job.
Easy to set up and adjust. The little legs between the bigger legs of the stand could be made of better material. It's a bit too flimsy for me. I'm not sure if my projector is a bit heavy or what, but I don't think it's as stable as everyone is saying to be. It's reasonable for the price.
just what i was looking for! perfect hight for the living room